Riff Slip-on Tap Shoe for Quick Changes
Make all your movements radiate in the Riff Slip-On Tap Shoe. This leather, split-sole shoe was designed with flexibility, foot articulation and ease of toe stands in mind. Top features include the strong toe box, foam padded footbed and gore inserts. High quality Capezio® Tele Tone® toe and heel taps mounted on fiberboards produce a deeper resonating sound. No laces eliminate the worry of the shoe coming undone.
- Full grain leather upper
- Split sole design
- Tele Tone® toe and heel taps
- Moisture absorbent microfiber lining and non-slip sock lining
- Foam padded footbed
- Folded edges, padded collar and Achilles notch for pressure relief and comfort
- Gore inserts for a secure and comfortable fit
- Strong toe box creates no toe spring
- Contoured skid pad
- 3/4" plastic heel
- Women: Begin with street shoe size. Men: Begin 2 sizes up from street shoe size.