We take pride in going above and beyond when fitting pointe shoes because we have been there!
Scheduling a fitting isn't required but it is the best way to ensure we can give you our undivided attention.
- We know how important the correct fit is to avoid injury.
- We know how frustrating it is to spend lots of money on shoes that just don’t work.
- We know how hard it is to have found that perfect shoe and then not be able to find it anywhere.
All of us at Liesl Dancewear are dancers, teachers, and parents that know the ins and outs of the dance world and the importance of finding the proper tools to perform.
We stock thousands of shoes from top name brands such as R-Class, Capezio and Bloch, Suffolk, SoDanca, and Virtisse
We work hard to find and carry styles and specifications that are typically special orders.
It’s our job to find the best fit possible and won’t stop until we do... it’s kinda our thing!
For your fitting:
- Wear convertible tights - it makes it faster and easier to fit pointe shoes!
- Bring your toe pads! It is important to wear what you will be wearing in the shoes to ensure the correct fit.
- Bring your old shoes. How you wore them and where they broke helps us know how to improve the next fit.
- Allow for 1 hour. Sometimes we get it right immediately, but we don't want to rush finding that perfect fit!