How to schedule:
Studio representatives should contact us at [email protected] to request a date. We have set aside a limited amount of Saturday evenings from 6pm-9pm after the store closing to ensure a private event. If there is a better day and time, please feel free to request! Once a date is determined, the studio will be provided an online signup sheet. Dancers can choose their time slot and then will be e-mailed an invoice for prepayment.
How many people can attend?
We require a minimum of 10 dancers to sign up and prepay for a photoshoot. As each dancer will be allotted 10 minutes; up to 18 dancers may sign up during the 3 hour event. Additional people are welcome to attend during the event even if they do not want photos.
What if I want more than 10 minutes?
In 10 minutes, we should be able to achieve 5-15 great images depending on the skill of the dancer. If you want additional outfits or time, please schedule additional slots, preferably not right next to each other to allow for changing time.
What should dancers wear for the photoshoot?
Wear what makes you feel beautiful! Dance photos can be in your own costume, leotard, street clothes, or even things you might buy at Liesl Dancewear!
Is there a place to change?
Yes! We have 3 dressing rooms and 2 bathrooms with mirrors and ballet barres throughout the store.
How will I choose my poses?
We recommend you have a few ideas in mind before you come! But don't worry, Jennifer is a former professional dancer and teacher and dance photography is her specialty. She will help guide and correct to achieve proper technique and an exciting image. Visit Artistry Reimagined for ideas!
Are purchases required to attend?
Of course not - but we do hope you find something in the store you might need! Remember 10% of the proceeds go back to your studio!
How will I receive my photos? Within 4 weeks after the photoshoot, participants will be emailed an online gallery link along with a code to download the 3 included high resolution digital images. Additional digital images, prints canvases, metal displays be purchased separately if desired.
How are you managing COVID restrictions?
If we have more people in the store than is allowed by the governor at that time, we will ask people to wait outside and take turns. Customers should wear masks. Dancers will go into the photo studio space individually and can take their mask off and hang it by the door. The photographer will be 6-10 feet away and wear a mask at all times.
It often goes without saying, but we request you treat the store, professional photo studio equipment, and each other with respect. Our goal is to support the community and allow for continued growth!
Studio Owner Details:
• 10% of the proceeds from the sales during the event (minus tax) from Liesl Dancewear will be provided in a mailed check 2 weeks after the event.
• Sales are for items purchased the evening of the event only. If items are not in stock, they can be pre-paid in order to be part of the total sales.
• If there are certain items you believe your dancers may need, please let us know a few weeks before the event to ensure we have them in!
• 10% of the proceeds for the photoshoot sitting ($69/10 minute slot) will be mailed via check from Artistry Reimagined 2 weeks after the event.
• Within 4 weeks from the event, a gallery link of the images will be provided with a special code for studio owners to download images. These images are for studio marketing usage, not to be provided to individual dancers. We request photo credit when posting.
• We like to support our local studios by including their dancers in our website and social media postings. Please let us know if any of your dancers do not wish to be posted online.